Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Here We Go....

Well, here we go. I thought I'd try it... Why not, right?

Welcome to the blog of E.J. Swatsell. Odds are, if you're reading this, then you already know me. However, here is a quick little bio to give you an idea of who I am and what I do.


Born in '86.
Greene County TN Native.
Camp Creek Elementary School
Graduated South Greene High School in '05.
Traveled Europe in '07
Married Miss Kasey in 6-7-08.
Graduated from Milligan College in '09 with a degree in History and strong concentration in Bible.
Been on the farm all my life, worked my way through school.
Hired full time at the Cedar Creek Church of God as an Assoc. Pastor/Youth Pastor in 2010.
Currently farming on a part time basis... if there is such a thing.

Love my God, Love my family, Love my (God's) ministry, Love my friends,  Love my Country, Love the country, Love the farm, Love Harley's & Hotrods, Love life in general.

What to expect: This blog will be all over the place, I'm sure. However, expect highlights of rural youth ministry and the life of a rural youth pastor. Expect tips, tricks, what has worked and what hasn't.

Hope a few people get some enjoyment out of this endeavor. If nothing else, it will serve as reflection for me.

Blessings,

E.J.

More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment